Seacret Greens Review: The Fun, Easy, and Most Nutritious Way To Drink Your Greens
Keeping a healthy body is very important nowadays. A healthy body means we’re strengthening our bodies to be protected from viruses that we can get from virtually anywhere. These days, we cannot just dismiss the common flu, because catching this means our body is vulnerable to diseases that could lead to something more serious.
Aside from practicing good hygiene, having a proper and healthy diet will also keep our bodies healthy and strong. We can achieve this by staying active and eating healthy food especially the green leafy ones.
The one tiny inconvenience about eating greens to gain enough nutrition is that you need to consume it in large portions and sometimes our stomach just does not have enough space. This is where the importance of taking vitamins and supplements comes in.
If you want your greens in smaller servings yet denser in nutritional value, then the Seacret Greens is the perfect choice for you.
The Seacret Greens contain Proprietary Alkalizing Grasses Blend for nutrient-dense nutrition. It has a high concentration of green fibers derived from some of the healthiest vegetables that exist.
- Helps to support enhanced vitality
- Provides ultra-powerful antioxidant defense
- Offers subtle detoxification effects
Our basic instinct would lead us to ingest too many citrus fruits to boost our immune system. While that provides plenty of health benefits, you need to consider your body’s pH level. Taking too much citrus can increase our body’s acidity. With the Seacret Greens’ alkalizing properties, you can manage your body’s pH level and reap the benefits of eating fruits and other food rich in vitamin C at the same time. Isn’t that great?
The Seacret Greens is packed with nutritional ingredients that are known for their outstanding benefits. Here are the top ingredients of the Seacret Greens that you should know:
- Barley– Improves digestion and helps lower cholesterol level
- Wheatgrass– Eliminates toxins, improves digestion and immune system
- Alfalfa– High in antioxidants, helps in blood sugar control
- Oats– Rich in antioxidants, aids weight loss, lowers cholesterol
- Brown Rice– Rich in vitamins and minerals, aids in weight loss
- Parsley– Rich in vitamins A, C, and K and has antioxidant properties
- Cabbage– Improves digestion, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, good for the heart
- Dandelion– Fights inflammation, rich in antioxidants, reduces cholesterol
- Carrots– A good source of beta carotene, fiber, lowers cholesterol and improves eye health
- Kale- Loaded with antioxidants, lowers cholesterol, rich in vitamin C and K
- Spinach– Rich in carotenoid, vitamin C, K, folic acid, iron, and calcium
- Broccoli– Packed with vitamin C and K, contains high amount of antioxidants
The Seacret Greens is Certified Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Sugar-Free, Non-GMO, No Gluten or Dairy, making it one of the safest and most natural supplements in the market.
Want to blend your way to a healthier you? Try the Seacret Greens now! Also available in capsules- the Seacret Green Caps.
Get your immunity-boosting packs today at Vibrance Skins.
Earning a college degree is one of the greatest achievements one can have in a lifetime. But the reality is that the harder you work toward achieving your dreams, the bigger your eyebags get. Your diploma comes with dark under-eyes as a full package. College really...
The global pandemic has forced the majority of us, if not all, to stay at home and live in isolation. Staying at home ensures our safety from acquiring the notorious virus but it doesn’t ensure our safety from the nagging temptations of running to the kitchen when we...